Women in ICT & Digital Leadership Summit
Date: February 17th - 21st 2020
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
A leadership career in ICT and digital is an opportunity to make a positive impact on teams, on business, and the world. But women are missing out. They're entering and leaving earlier and in higher numbers than men. You don't want to be a statistic - you want to smash through the obstacles, tackle challenges with skill, and be ready to take on the next exciting opportunity.
Over two energising days, you will learn from some of Australia's top women ICT and digital leaders, gain leadership insight from expert executive coaches, and network with movers and shakers from across industries and sectors.
Take your career into your own hands. Take the next step in your leadership transformation.
- Honing your communication skills to engage business stakeholders
- Breaking down barriers to your career progression
- Leading transformation programs using tested methodologies
- Inspiring high-performing teams with authentic leadership approaches
Featured Speakers include:
- Lynn Warneke, Chief Information Officer & Director Corporate Operations - Department of Premier and Cabinet VIC
- Tanya Graham, Chief Transformation Officer - Alinta Energy
- Teresa Finlayson, Interim Chief Information Officer - Monash University
- Mark Gay, Chief Information Officer - QBE Insurance
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711