- Be a part of Australia's independent national broadcaster
- Executive Salary - commensurate with experience
- Convenient CBD location in the heart of Ultimo (near Central Station)
About the ABC
The ABC is the nation's most trusted and independent source of Australian conversations, culture, and stories. With over 4,000 employees from diverse backgrounds, located across over 50 locations around Australia and overseas, the ABC is proud to create, curate and deliver high-quality programming that informs, educates and entertains.
The Audience and Marketing division is a group of exceptional marketing, brand, creative and audience insights specialists who passionately have audiences at the heart of all we do. We work as ONE team, responsible for leading the ABC's brand and audience strategies. We drive a holistic approach with our partner divisions, with our quality and distinctive content, to engage, acquire and retain our audiences.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced CRM specialist to be a leader in the ongoing Audience & Marketing and ABC wide digital transformation. This role will be responsible for establishing and managing systems and processes to support best practice email marketing as a key ABC audience acquisition driver. Specifically this role will lead the successful implementation and positive adoption of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as the new ABC wide email newsletter marketing platform.
- Act as Project Manager to lead final stages of implementation, liaising internal delivery and external agency teams.
- Create strategic roadmap to build capability and evolve existing email newsletter practices, including stretch KPIs, testing protocols, and automated audience engagement journeys.
- Lead and influence stakeholders and newsletter editors to effectively implement strategy
- Contribute to broader data driven marketing and audience strategies
- Work collaboratively with all ABC divisions to ensure email marketing is an effective audience acquisition driver.
If you have experience in implementing CRM systems in a marketing environment and can deliver strategies into effective systems, then read on:
- Experience in process set-up, reporting and audience journey mapping.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the Email ProEdition solution.
- Proven ability to deliver organisational strategies into actionable and effective plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of audience and platform measurement metrics and the technical implementation.
- High level communication skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For an overview of the role, please refer to the position description: Manager, CRM -PD.docx
For more information on working at the ABC visit abc.net.au/careers
For further information contact Emma Wilson, Head, Integrated Media on (02) 8333 4231
Applications Close: 26 February 2017
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disabilities and a gender-balanced workforce.