- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Sydney, Ultimo location
- 24-month contract
- Be part of a strategic initiative to personalise ABC digital websites and mobile apps.
About the ABC
The ABC is the nation's most trusted and independent source of Australian conversations, culture, and stories. With over 4,000 employees from diverse backgrounds across over 50 locations around Australia and overseas, we are proud to create, curate and deliver high-quality content that informs, educates and entertains Australian communities.
The ABC Head Office based in Ultimo in Sydney is a great place to work and feel a part of a team. Centrally located in the city, close to public transport, there is a café onsite for employees to enjoy and the nearby aquatic centre and gym offer great rates for employees.
About the Role
Ensure a world-class personalised digital experience for our audiences through exploring and understanding trends and insights. Bring your experience to the ABC Profiles team and work on the development of the identity platform. The platform is used for accounts and login across all ABC digital products including triple j, iview, Listen, ABC News and the Hottest 100.
This is a pivotal role to help shape and influence how audiences will engage with the ABC in the future.
You will be required to:
- Define and drive the roadmap to outline the product vision and ensure audience needs are met through personalisation.
- Generate new ideas that grow audience reach and improve the personalised experience.
- Work within a cross functional of designers and developers.
- Analyse product performance against metrics and objectives.
You will have extensive experience in the following:
- Building roadmaps to personalise digital products for a large and diverse audience.
- Understand the foundations of delivering and supporting software in an agile environment.
- Known to utilise relationship management skills to drive collaboration and efficiency.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and liaise effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience managing third party vendors.
- Experience with login and identity systems, particularly SAP GIGYA.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description: 50035618 PRODUCT MANAGER - PROFILES.pdf
For further information on this position please contact Lily-Rose Dona, Talent Acquisition Specialist – Digital Dona.Lily-Rose@abc.net.au
We respectfully request that Recruitment Agencies do not submit applications for this position.
For more information on working at the ABC visit abc.net.au/careers
Applications Close: 11:55 pm, Friday 29th May
The ABC strives for equity and diversity in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disabilities. The ABC also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce.