Our ICT Architecture team are responsible for providing enterprise-wide strategic architecture and technical direction across Queensland Rail. The Manager ICT Solutions will be responsible for providing direction on the development of solutions and quality assurance around documentation and processes.
As Manager ICT Solutions you will be responsible for managing the design of solutions, encompassing multiple core technologies and platforms. This role works in collaboration with our ICT Architects to provide strong assurance over the delivery or both internally and externally delivered design solutions, ensuring compliance with our company governance standards and enterprise architecture.
We are a diverse organisation, to be successful in this role you must be a collaborative individual, capable of building strong professional relationships. You will be comfortable articulating complex issues to a diverse range of stakeholders with differing requirements and backgrounds. Ideally you will have ICT Solutions experience in a large, complex organisation.
About the role:
- Ensure that all work related to solution design are consistent with business needs and industry standards
- Provide high quality consulting and advisory services on ICT solutions
- Develop and implement strategies whilst driving best practice techniques for continuous improvement, focusing on timely benefits realisation and business value optimisation
- Maintain extensive knowledge of QR’s technology environment and influence solution development across the entire technology portfolio
- Extensive knowledge of SAP and it’s capabilities within a complex organisation
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise solutions, application integration technologies and information delivery
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills with experience in IT solution design and development
- Experience with contemporary analysis, design, integration implementation and development methodologies and their application in the development of solutions
What we will offer you:
- Hybrid work from home arrangements
- Competitive salary and superannuation
- Free rail travel to and from work + discounted rail travel for off-duty travel on the SEQ and long-distance travel networks.
- Professional Development and membership opportunities
- Study Assistance
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
If you thrive in a complex and fast paced environment are looking for an opportunity to contribute to our significant growth phase over the coming decade this role will be both challenging and rewarding.
For full position responsibilities please see attached position description:
Manager ICT Solutions Position Description
Please apply to Manager ICT Solutions (3382) via our website by clicking onto the "Apply" button by 11:59pm (GMT+10:00 Brisbane) Tuesday the 9th of August
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CURRENT QUEENSLAND RAIL EMPLOYEES:
You must apply for vacancies via the internal People Connect solution – Click here for more information
External applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol and Other Drugs pre-employment testing. The recruitment and selection process for this position might require shortlisted applicants to undertake psychometric assessment, pre-employment health assessment and background checks that might also include criminal history and credit checks.
Queensland Rail embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We have built the foundation for diversity in the areas of gender balance, First Nations Peoples, Youth, Disability and Multiculturalism. We continue to establish and integrate key programs such as QRWomen, Graduate and Apprentice Programs, Work and Welcome, Returned to Work processes, Employee Assistance Program, as well as Queensland Rail First Nations and LGBTIQ+ Staff Reference Groups.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity please contact Ellie Proctor with your specific enquiry on 1800 115 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email your application. We can only accept applications received via our website.