Ambulance Victoria (AV) is currently recruiting an ICT Project Manager Team Leader, fixed term until mid March 2019 in a full time capacity, based in our Blackburn office.
About the role
The ICT Project Manager Team Leader role is responsible for leading and supporting a team of Project Managers, ensuring adherence to best practice and quality processes under AV's project management methodology in the delivery of new technical solutions.
The position includes management of the following key activities:
- Manage the overall program of project work undertaken by the Solution Delivery department, defining how the scope, goals and deliverables of IT projects should support AV goals in collaboration with senior management and other departments
- Lead, support and manage the team of IT Project Managers, building a strong, effective and efficient IT project management capability to ensure that all IT programs are adhered to
- Establish and communicate project timelines, milestones and deliverables
- Provide strong and effective leadership to the Project Management team by fostering a culture of professional development, leadership and continuous improvement and refinement to the I&T Project Management framework
- Develop, implement and control best practice techniques, tools and processes for project planning, project management, execution, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication and key performance metrics
To be considered for this position you will need tertiary qualifications in a relevant information technology qualification, demonstrated experience in a senior ICT project management capacity, demonstrated experience in project management methodologies including Project Management certification (Prince 2, PMBOK), and an understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
What's in it for you?
As a valued member of AV you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance. We offer salary packaging options, generous personal leave entitlements, accrued days off for full time roles, and other benefits including free on-site parking.
We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our people's skills and abilities. If you're ready to play an integral role and deliver results that help make a real difference, we want to hear from you!
How to apply
Applicants interested in the above position are requested to address the selection criteria detailed in the position description and to read ‘Applying for a Position with Ambulance Victoria. For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should be of a high quality as it will form an integral part of the selection process. Please ensure you include:
- A cover letter
- A resume
- A document addressing the selection criteria detailed in the position description
We request that your application for the ICT Project Manager Team Leader position is submitted by 5pm, Friday, 25th May 2018 by clicking ‘Apply Online' below.
Ambulance Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying for this position within Ambulance Victoria (AV), you agree to undertake an assessment of any Secondary Employment or outside interests. This is required to ensure there is no perceived or actual conflict of interest for AV should you be successful and commence in the new role.
"Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position"