The Digital Information Management and Technology (DIMT) Branch is within the Corporate Operations Division of the Australian Sports Commission (ASC). The Branch is responsible for leadership and delivery of ASCs digital information management and technology services and solutions. The Branch delivers a range of strategic and advisory services to the ASC as well as to the wider sport community.
The Branch is seeking to shift from largely internal services to greater focus on service orchestration with the aim to drive higher levels of service excellence.
As the ASCs ITSA you will be providing overall leadership and direction to develop and deliver a comprehensive information and technology security program for the Commission in accordance with its intended purpose; to protect ASC information and its infrastructure from internal and external threats; and ensure that the ASC complies with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security and privacy.
This role will suit anyone who has:
- Provided leadership to drive security and architecture frameworks for a Federal government agency;
- Developed, monitored and reported on an agencys ICT security plans, policies and procedures;
- Provided education, briefings and advice to staff (including senior executives) on managing ICT risks and threats;
- Responded and conducted ICT security incidents;
- Coordinated and conducted ICT audits; and
- Engaged and collaborated with members of multi-disciplinary teams to lead, investigate and develop innovative methods of exploiting digital information and technology assets to the benefit of an agency.
Salary range = $100,000 - $118,000 per annum plus superannuation.
Employment benefits include free parking facilities and use of on-site gymnasium.
Applications close 5.00pm AEDT Friday, 17 February 2017 (no late applications will be accepted).
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
To apply for this position please down load the above attachments and then click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applicants will need to upload their CV/Resume and completed Application for Employment.
If you have any questions after reading the Job Description please contact Papiya Chakravarti on 02 6214 1013 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference number JN 325.
If you experience any technical issues please contact Human Resources on (02) 6214 1328.