You will be instrumental in overseeing the digital direction of our Strategy 2030 program, ensuring the design and delivery of best practice digital services to injured workers, workers, licensors and employers.
- Shape our digital future & drive our migration into a fully digital operating model
- Manage a small team
- Provide thought leadership in this space and challenge the way we delivery to our clients/customers
- Develop market intelligence of best practice and future digital delivery across health and safety ,insurance or similar complex fragmented markets
- Provide recommendations and solutions that include intuitive systems and interfaces
- Engage with stakeholders both in and outside of WorkSafe to implement and deliver our digital strategy
- Operate within, monitor and optimise an adaptive and fit-for-purpose governance framework to effectively govern our investment in, and use of, digital technology.
Skills and experience
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of strategic digital projects in fast moving, regulated markets
- Skills in the application of digital engagement with customers and clients
- Strong people leadership skills and senior level engagement, with the ability to negotiate and influence across all areas of an organisation
- Analytical and conceptual skills including the ability to manage risks
- Knowledge of Human-centric / design-centric principles
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably at a post graduate level
- Experience in the health and/or insurance industries preferred but not essential
WorkSafe is relocating its headquarters to Geelong in 2018. This position will be based in the Geelong office from July 2018. Prior to this date, this role will be based at 222 Exhibition Street.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Click the link to apply
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.