The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast growing city which is home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Council is offering a fantastic opportunity for a fun, innovative and creative digital communications professional who enjoys working with the community and within a dynamic team to deliver engaging and informative marketing and communications campaigns.
Key aspects of this role include the delivery of effective digital communications, ensuring Council’s website stays up-to-date and supporting and training staff in the use of our content management system.
The successful candidate will have experience and expertise in website content management systems, social media platforms and developing effective online content.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Experience in brand and publication management within a large organisation, including providing support, advice, coaching and training to all levels of staff.
- Experience in delivering accurate and responsive online communication
- Experience in delivering and measuring effective and engaging digital campaigns using various channels
- Ability to negotiate positive outcomes and work cooperatively with all levels of staff and internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Monthly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of Work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact Gemma Harris on 9240 2450.
Applications close: 5pm, 24 August 2019
Please note all applicants must apply online and no late applications will be accepted.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background.Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.