- CBD LOCATION
- 12 MONTH CONTRACT
- Application Software Development, (Saas)
- Project Management/Technical Project Management
Our client, a high-profile government organisation requires a suitably experienced Project Manager for the delivery of a number of projects. The Project Manager will initially work on producing a business case with the goal of implementing an Enterprise Contract Management system.
In terms of the position and background requirements, it is envisaged that you will possess the following:
- Approximately 10 years experience in project management using formal project methodologies - e.g. PRINCE2
- Experience in delivering solutions within medium to large enterprise environments
- Implementation experience of Software As A Service, (Saas) and/or software development
- Solid understanding of business change management
- Strong vendor and fiscal management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working within Government organisations would be highly regarded
Please note that as part of our client's recruitment process, candidates will have to undergo Psychometric testing and successfully pass a Police/Criminal check.
To apply for this role, please provide your resume in our preferred Word or PDF format no larger than 1MB and quote Job Reference: 17975.
For any queries regarding this or other roles, please phone Sally Baikie on 02 9248 6805.
Thank you for your interest and we will be in touch with those candidates
that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident.
People from a diverse background are welcome to apply.
For a full listing of positions please visit www.ecareer.com.au
ecareer employment services
Level 10, 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9248 6805