Information Security Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Information Security Analyst
- Permanent full-time role based in Adelaide or Melbourne
- Bring your expertise in Information Security Policy and Identity and Access Management and be a part of transforming a large enterprise
- Work with a dynamic and progressive team
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join our dynamic IT team. Reporting to the Manager Security Governance, you will be responsible for assuring continuous maintenance of all Cyber-security Policy, Standard and Guideline documents, including status reporting, incremental updates, regular annual review and alignment with other Alinta Energy Policies and Standards. This role will also provide expertise and consultation services regarding development of Identity and Access Management
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a matrix of all policy statements and assuring currency to external authoritative references and close integration across all Cyber-security Policies and Standards
- Develop and manage the exemption management process ensuring all exemptions are documented, approved and regularly reviewed
- Provide regular reporting on IDAM compliance and remediation status across the enterprise
- Improve the IDAM function across the enterprise in line with industry best practice
- Coordinating the Cyber-security Awareness Program, including review and development of materials and the provision of regular status reporting
- Perform reviews to cyber-security standard requirements for projects and BAU business processes and systems
- Select and develop role-based security training for business and technical resources
To be successful you will have:
- Knowledge of cyber-security best practice standards and frameworks including NIST, ASD ISM, ISO27000 and PCI DSS.
- Experience in a security compliance or audit role.
- Experience in business process improvement towards an industry best practice standard.
- Experience with documenting policies and standards including assurance across multiple documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to react appropriately to high pressure dynamic environments.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of effective change management.
Please note these roles will have a national focus, therefore there is flexibility for the positions to be based in Adelaide or Melbourne
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Lets spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Closing Date: 19 Aug 2019
- Closing Date:
- 19 Aug 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time