Digital Business Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Digital Business Analyst
- Play an integral role as part of the Digital Team
- Permanent – Full Time opportunity
- Melbourne CBD Location
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000 MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,000 MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2020.
Reporting to the Digital Solution Lead, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. Create positive change for our customers by understanding the business problems and objectives. You will translate requirements into epics and user stories and prepare the backlog to ensure there is a continuous pipeline of work and support teams through delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with different stakeholders to define business and functional requirements by creating epics and user stories
- Work within Agile project and service delivery cycles & experience in adapting approaches and methodologies to achieve quality & timely solutions for the business
- Facilitate workshops and discovery sessions for the elicitation of requirements
- Facilitation and participation in estimation, prioritisation and planning sessions
- Identification of risks, issues and dependencies
To be successful you will have:
- Previous hands-on experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working within a customer experience (CX) first environment
- Excellent communication skills and with an ability to relate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
Candidates with prior experience in the Energy industry would be highly regarded.
Work with people that know success firsthand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 5th October 2019
- Closing Date:
- 05 Oct 2019
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Business Analyst/Systems Analyst/Reporting