Frontend Developer- React - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Frontend Developer- React
- Bring you previous React development experience and work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- 12 Months Max-Term role based in Melbourne
- Great opportunity to be a part of Transformation project
With an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW, Alinta Energy delivers an essential service to over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ around 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia as an energy generator and retailer, we’re proud to deliver for our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This includes working to deliver 1,500MW of large-scale renewable energy by 2025 as well as delivering innovative and lower-emissions energy solutions for major industrial customers.
We are seeking a Frontend Developer- React to join our IT team. This role will be responsible for the technical activities associated with delivering Front End web applications, This includes estimation, software development, design, testing, including automation and support.
You will also support the continuous evolution of the Digital platform architecture in line with current technology and architectural patterns.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience developing customer facing solutions using React 16.10.0 + SPA, React.js, Typescript, ES6/ESNEXT
- Experience working with UI Component Libraries
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with Sitecore (current version 9.3) or similar CMS systems will be an advantage
- Azure Dev Ops will be an advantage
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with non-technical individuals
- Able to understand and adapt new technologies within an existing environment
- Experience using analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Azure Application Insights or similar is a plus
- Experience in multiple languages and platforms such as .NET or C#, Java, Ruby, Python, Golang would be highly regarded
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of training and experience
The ideal candidate will be extremely knowledgeable in Front End web application development, be eager to learn and can communicate effectively with developers, designers and broader digital teams.
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application
- Closing Date:
- 09 Dec 2020
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type: