- Reputable State Government Department – Parramatta location!
- Initial contract until 30 June 2020 + EXT
- ASAP START!!
A highly regarded Government department in Parramatta is looking to engage an experienced SAP Payroll Analyst/ HR Program Officer to be responsible for implementing procedures related to payroll and security and provide overall advice and functional support for the departments payroll and HR systems. The successful SAP Payroll Analyst/ HR Program Officer will be offered an initial contract until 30 June 2020 with the view to extend at a competitive hourly rate.
The successful SAP Payroll Analyst/ HR Program Officer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Provide functional support for SAP HR Payroll, SAP HR Payroll advice, services, programs and projects and investigate and resolve payroll system related issues.
- Prepare, process and review SAP HR Payroll processes and document/write procedures related to payroll and security
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders facilitating their engagement in, and contribution to, timely and accurate material and project activities.
- Undertake research, evaluation, and review of SAP HR Payroll activities, including complex, sensitive or emerging issues to contribute to project.
The successful SAP Payroll Analyst/ HR Program Officer must have experience in the following:
- Minimum 2 years’ SAP HR Payroll experience for a Government department.
- Proven experience establishing and documenting procedures relating to SAP HR Payroll and security.
- Knowledge of project management and HR/Payroll frameworks and practices
- Exceptional ability to build relationships with team members and other teams across the Human Resources function, to increase efficiencies in the delivery of services.
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity for someone who is looking to join a reputable government organisation. The successful SAP Payroll Analyst/ HR Program Officer will be offered an initial contract until 30 June 2020 with a view to extend at a rewarding hourly rate.
If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number JA0025 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com