- Innovative Government Department
- ASAP Start! Contract until December 2020 view to extend!
- Rewarding Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia’s leading State Government Agencies is looking to engage an enthusiastic and experienced Cyber Security Engineer to work in a multi -disciplinary team responsible for the delivery of high-quality Cyber Security solutions across the department. The successful Cyber Security Engineer will be rewarded with an Initial contract until December 2020 + Extensions at a rewarding hourly rate.
The Successful Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Designing, sizing, implementing and testing Security solutions
- leading requirement gathering workshops
- Translating data/facts/info into opportunities
- Part-taking in scrum teams and agile methodologies
The successful Cyber Security Engineer must have experience in the following;
- Security Certification AWS, Cloud Security Certification, CISM or CISP
- Functional experience in on Premises and Cloud services
- Proven experience in business analysis
- Good stakeholder engagement and proven ability to communicate progress and challenges
- Demonstrated Outstanding communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Cyber Security Engineer to join a reputable Government organisation. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number AR0354 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.