- Progressive Federal Government Department
- LONG TERM ROLE!! Initial 12 Month Contract + Extension
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia's most highly regarded Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an experienced Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team to analyse, design and specification of new and existing IT systems in maximise our TechnologyOne financial management information system within the department. The successful Business Analyst will be offered an initial 12 month contract with extension option at a rewarding hourly rate.
The successful Business Analyst must have experience in the following;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in analysing application support issues to identify trends and priorities for investment, conducting root cause analyses, documenting detailed requirements and implementing preventative solutions
- Ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques i.e. mapping current and future state business processes, creating user stories and use cases
- Knowledge in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications
- Proven experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems
- Experience with TechnologyOne is highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Business Analyst to showcase their experience. The successful Business Analyst will be offered an initial 12 month contract plus extension option at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number AB1189 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.