- Progressive Federal Government Department
- Initial 12 month contract partnered with extension options!
- Large-scale program of work!!
One of Australia’s most highly regarded Federal Government Departments is seeking skilled and experienced Project Managers / IT Applications Project Managers to assist with delivering a range, of high-profile IT Application projects within the Department. The successful Project Managers will work within a cross functional team focusing on vendor coordination and project delivery. You will secure an initial 12 month contract, partnered with extension options at a competitive hourly rate.
The be successful Project Manager s/ IT Applications Project Managers should have the following:
- Experience in implementation of finance systems, including invoice/travel expense automation projects, as well as experience managing integrated application solutions;
- Previous experience delivering projects with multiple vendors/stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience with COTS/bespoke applications within a small organisation using a hybrid methodology.
- Technical skills and experience in line with the work that needs to be done
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
This is a great opportunity for several experienced and highly talented Project Manager s/ IT Applications Project Managers to join a reputable organisation. The successful Project Managers / IT Applications Project Managers will be offered initial 12 month contracts partnered with extension options at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number AB1262 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.