One of Australia's most highly regarded federal government departments is looking to engage an highly experienced Senior Security Specialist to support the Security Director in the delivering policy and strategy artefacts that augment the security blueprint for a whole of Government Enterprise Resource Planning program .The successful candidate will be offered a contract to June 30 2021 with 18+ month extensions.
- Senior Security Specialist – ERP. Policy, Risk, Strategy
- Federal Government - ERP Program
- Contract to June 2021 + 18 Month Exts
The successful Senior Security Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Senior Security Specialist must have the following:
- Conducting research, analysis and stakeholder engagement to contribute to the development of security policy, plans and processes
- Coordinating, supporting and managing security consultants and IRAP assessors in completing artefacts including: o System security plan, o Security risk management plan, o Statement of applicability o IRAP assessment
- Supporting existing stakeholder forums, including management, reporting and coordination.
- Coordinating and managing security risks identified by the program.
- Collaborating with program resources to inform security designs for the solution
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented and experienced Senior Security Specialist looking to join a high-profile federal government team to enhance their career. The successful candidate will be offered a contract to 30 June 2021 + 18 month extensions. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number SZ0134 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.
- Experience in working in federal government-based IT projects across the project management spectrum including scheduling, work breakdown, budget, risk, resources and scope.
- Research and analytical skills applied in reporting, business, system analysis, design and business architecture.
- Experience defining, developing and working on information systems, operating models and blueprints that enable organisations define and achieve their goals.
- A strong understanding of Australian Government security requirements;
- Experience with ERP and related software systems;