- Innovative Federal Government Department
- Initial Contract until 30 June 2021 + 12 Month Contract Extension!
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia’s most leading Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an enthusiastic and talented Senior Software Engineer to join their small multi-disciplinary team based in Sydney, NSW . You will create, direct and facilitate open-source projects to develop a series of moderated open-source repositories within the department. The successful Senior Software Engineer will be offered an initial contract until 30 June 2021 with a view to further extend 12 months at a rewarding hourly rate.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Providing a CDR compliant OIDC implementation i.e. a data holder security library
- Supplying the base for an ADR implementation
- Delivering stubbed implementations of the banking APIs
The successful Senior Software Engineer must have experience with the following;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Senior Software Engineer contributing to open-source projects demonstrating both active contribution and leadership
- Relevant technical skills i.e., secure API development is advantageous
- Strong Knowledge and experience with OAuth and/or OIDC
- Proven NodeJS based API development experience
- Solid interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to host workshops, engage with a people online and foster a community
This is a superb opportunity not to be missed to join a reputable government organisation based in Sydney, NSW ! The successful Senior Software Engineer will be offered an initial contract until 30 June 2021 with a 12 month extension option at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number AB1323 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.