- Senior Product Manager - Design, UX, Delivery
- Federal Government Program - High Profile
- Long Term Contract - 30 June 2022 + Exts
One of Australia's most highly dynamic federal government agencies is looking to engage an enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to support the modernisation Program Delivery team. The Senior Product Manager will assist the Design Lead to develop strategy, design standards and design frameworks and represent these in delivery. The successful candidate will be offered a contract to 30 June 2022 + 12 month extension at an attractive hourly rate.
The successful Senior Product Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Senior Product Manager must have the following:
- Supporting the Design Lead on the design aspects of Projects, communicating risk and issues early.
- Representing the Design Lead by promoting their position in various meetings and forums, reporting back to the Design Lead on outcomes
- Liaising with the Project and Product Managers to understand their designs and provide guidance and direction for relevant changes.
- Working with the Design Lead to ensure the alignment of project designs to the capability model.
- Providing mentorship and direction to multidisciplinary teams of Product Managers, Business Analyst and Subject Matter experts
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Product Manager looking to join a federal government team to enhance their career. The successful candidate will be offered a contract to 30 June 2022 + 12 Month Extension. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number SZ0179 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com
- Significant experience in product development in supervisory capacity
- Proven experience in product development focussed on users.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Previous vendor management and engagement experience
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time and on budget.