- Work in a high-quality research environment on national & international e-Health programmes
- Work on development of innovative software and systems
- Join our dedicated Mobile Health data team in this exciting role
CSIRO Health and Biosecurity has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join the Health Data Engineering team. The role will contribute web application development expertise to multiple projects across the e-Health Research Program and in collaboration with other academic and commercial partners. These projects will include the development and deployment of front and back end web service based applications to support our research across the program. The projects span the use of clinical terminology technology to support data capture through to analytics and clinical decision support.
Location: Herston Brisbane QLD
Salary: $106K to $124K plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or a related scientific or engineering discipline with commercial experience in software engineering
- Commercial or equivalent research experience developing Java full stack applications particularly with RESTful interfaces and Spring.
Before you apply, please view the full position details and selection criteria click here: Position Details Document
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. Our innovations contribute billions of dollars to the Australian economy every year. As the largest patent holder in the nation, our vast wealth of intellectual property has led to more than 150 spin-off companies. With more than 5,000 experts and a burning desire to get things done, we are Australia’s catalyst for innovation. CSIRO. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
How to Apply: Please upload ONE document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter and ensure you provide enough information relevant to this position to enable the selection panel to determine your suitability. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.
Applications close: 11:59 AEST on 26 February 2017