Senior Functional Test Analyst
- Contribute high quality service delivery through leadership, support and mentoring
- Enjoy the challenge of working with a highly technical and geographically diverse team
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
CSIRO is seeking a Senior Functional Test Analyst. The successful applicant will be responsible for a range of testing activities including leading of functional, regression, system, and integration testing. Test reports are produced in tandem with key product releases to advise on the outcomes and recommendations associated with testing activities.
CSIRO IMT is an interdisciplinary team involving other testers, developers, business analysts, infrastructure specialists, collections researchers, executive managers and other stakeholders. You as the successful candidate will operate in an agile and highly collaborative environment.
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen, with successful candidate either holding or having the ability to obtain a Negative Vetting 1, Australian Government security clearance or undergo other employment suitability checks.
Location: Yarralumla ACT or Clayton VIC
Salary: $92K - $100K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- Significant experience in testing software applications coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in participating various stages of software development life cycle as a senior test analyst / test team lead role.
- Demonstrated high-level knowledge and experience in testing analysis techniques, processes, and methodologies including software test tools.
- Demonstrated experience leading testing within an Agile-Scrum development environment.
- Tools and Technology knowledge of: Test case management tool similar to HP ALM / Microsoft Test Manager, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 /2016 and Microsoft SharePoint.
- A well-developed understanding of programming languages and experience in implementing test automation toolssuch as Selenium IDE / Web driver, Visual Studio Coded UI test or similar.
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Find out more here!: Balance
How to Apply: Please provide enough information relevant to the selection criteria for this position to enable the assessment panel to determine your suitability, and upload one document containing your CV/resume and cover letter.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST Monday 31 July 2017