Functional Test Analyst
- Do you excel in testing software applications?
- Work under agile and lean start up principles
- Exciting opportunity to join CSIRO IMT
CSIRO's Information and Technology (IM&T) division is embarking on an ambitious portfolio of work designed to support the organisations strategy to 2020. Underpinning the?portfolio?is a desire for staff to have seamless, secure access to tools, systems and processes that back the delivery of world class science.
IM&T itself operates under agile and lean start up principles and provides an environment where the technology and autonomy is provided to get on with delivery.
The Functional Test Analyst is responsible for a range of testing activities including functional, regression, system, and integration testing. Plans will need to be prepared to describe, explain and schedule the anticipated testing approach. Test reports are to be produced in tandem with key product releases to advise on the outcomes and recommendations associated with testing activities.
You will work in an interdisciplinary team involving other testers, developers, business analysts, infrastructure specialists, collections researchers, executive managers and other stakeholders. The tester will operate in an agile and highly collaborative environment.
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must either hold or have the ability to obtain a baseline Australian Government security clearance or undergo other employment suitability checks.
Location: Yarralumla, ACT or Clayton, VIC
Salary: $80K - $91K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualifications in IT and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in testing software applications
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and experience in testing analysis techniques, processes and methodologies including software test tools,
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile-Scrum development environment,
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary project teams.
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more! CSIRO Balance
How to Apply: Please provide enough information relevant to the selection criteria for this position to enable the assessment panel to determine your suitability, and upload one document containing your CV/resume and cover letter.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST Sunday 1st October 2017