- Lead technical teams in solution and service design
- Act as specialist adviser to the business and IMT
- Join the Information Management and Technology (IMT) team
Our Information Management and Technology (IMT) team are looking for a System Administrator who has experience in delivering architectural designs and implementing solutions designs across Active Directory, Identity and Access Management Solutions.
In this position, you will be required to work with immediate team members as well as geographically and technically distributed teams across the architecture model to grow and develop capabilities and efficiencies of the services across the CSIRO enterprise.
You will have responsibility for: leading solutions design, contributing to the completion of complex technical projects, undertaking development, implementation and/or standardisation of procedures and techniques. You will have responsibility for the quality of the service delivered and have considerable influence over service direction and in the application of adaptive and innovative solutions to complex and ambiguous issues across multiple services or technical streams.
Proven experience and capability in leading technical teams in solution and service design in support of CSIRO’s strategic and operational objectives is required. You must demonstrate high levels of initiative and independence. You will act as a specialised advisor to the business and IMT.
Location: Clayton, VIC or Yarralumla, ACT or North Ryde, NSW
Salary: $95K - $103K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- Assoc Diploma, Diploma, Degree in information technology and/or equivalent work experience.
- Significant experience deploying, configuring and administering the following technologies at an enterprise scale:
- Active Directory
- DHCP/DNS on Windows and Linux
- PowerShell scripting and automation languages
- Directory sync. and Federated Identity with Azure AD Connect and ADFS
- Demonstrated experience contributing to the design and implementation of enterprise scale infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated ability in providing technical advice to team members, management and clients.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary, geographically disperse teams
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and commitment to principles of Workplace Diversity; Equal Employment Opportunity; Occupational Health, Safety and Environment; and Employee Participation.
Security Clearance: This is a security assessed position. To be eligible for this position you will currently hold, or will have the ability to obtain, an Australian Government security clearance level of Negative Vetting 1 (SECRET)
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
AT CSIRO WE INVENT THE FUTURE
We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Our solutions make a difference to industry, people and the planet.
As Australia’s national science agency, we’ve been pushing the edge of what’s possible for almost 90 years. Today we have thousands of talented people working across Australia and internationally. Our people work closely with industry and communities to leave a lasting legacy. Collectively, our innovation and excellence places us in the top ten applied research agencies in the world.
WE COLLABORATE TO INNOVATE
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Find out more here! Balance
CSIRO Information Management and Technology (IMT) is committed to introducing and maintaining up-to-date, quality information services in support of CSIRO’s strategic objectives. Ongoing business engagement maintains strong connections between IMT and CSIRO’s research areas so that our services are closely aligned with CSIRO’s strategic objectives, and forms the basis for IMTs annual Operational Plans.
How to Apply: Please upload ONE document only that includes your CV/Resume, cover letter, and a statement addressing the selection criteria.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 10:00pm AEDT, Sunday 29 October 2017