- Are you passionate about IT?
- Do you excel at customer service?
- Join a talented team of IT-minded people at CSIRO
CSIRO Information Management and Technology (IM&T) are seeking a talented IT-minded person to join the Client Services Delivery team to aid in the delivery of effective and timely IT support within CSIRO. Client Services Delivery (CSD) is a key part of the CSIRO IM&T support services model. Services are delivered through a mixture of physical and remote channels; the level of physical and remote delivery provided will vary depending on the location of the site and also the type of support required.
Client Services Delivery staff are the primary point of contact for all IM&T related services in CSIRO, the main functions include:
- Providing telephone support and the use of remote desktop technologies for immediate resolution of incidents and service requests as part of the Service Desk function.
- Providing onsite support for tasks requiring physical assistance to solve a problem.
Client Services Delivery staff are responsible for contributing to the quality of the service delivered to clients, as a result we require someone with excellent customer service ethics and strong service delivery focus, who under direction and training can work efficiently on a broad range of both physical and technical problems, providing effective support to a wide range of CSIRO staff members. You will also have outstanding organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must either hold or have the ability to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 Australian Government security clearance or undergo other employment suitability checks.
Location: Black Mountain, ACT
Salary: $45K - $59K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- Completion of the Higher School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment, and/or an ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge relevant to an IT service environment.
- A strong service delivery focus, including excellent oral and written communication skills and effective interactions with clients regardless of their levels of IT skill and experience.
- A proven track record as team player showing initiative and self-motivation, plus an ability and willingness to perform with minimal supervision and follow defined procedures accurately and consistently.
- Ability to collaborate with other teams in order to achieve operational objectives.
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to multi task.
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today - for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more! CSIRO Balance
How to Apply: Please provide enough information relevant to the selection criteria for this position to enable the assessment panel to determine your suitability, and upload one document containing your CV/resume and cover letter.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
Applications Close: 10:59pm AEST Thursday 7th December 2017