- Are you a motivated IT professional?
- Enjoy the challenge of working with a highly technical and geographically diverse team
- Join CSIRO - Australia's premier science and technology research organisation
CSIRO’s IMT is seeking to appoint a Desktop & Software Business Administration Team Leader.
In this role you will manage a diverse, high functioning and fast paced team. You will liaise with clients and CSIRO IMT Management on the day to day operational contracts with software vendors.
Your duties/responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team delivering IT support to provide resolution in a timely manner to incidents, problems and requests relating to desktop software administration and mobile telecommunication plans
- Monitoring and triage of the Software Administration email inbox and vFire queue
- Provide vendor management capability and service compliance in relation to software and telecommunication contracts
- Respond to and resolve software licensing requests and issues
- Participating in vendor meetings and vendor reviews
- Communicating with clients regarding software renewal and acquisition activities
- Developing software licensing reports and summary briefs for Management as required
Salary: $80K - $91K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- Exceptional administrative skills, incorporating the ability to adhere to finance and procurement processes.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to find workable solutions to complex problems and resolve complaints using creativity, reasoning and past experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to perform database queries.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly convey information and ideas, adapted to others needs and priorities, and establish effective interpersonal relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Before you apply please view the full position description and selection criteria here: Position description
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: If you wish to apply for this position, please load your CV (Maximum 2MB) via our website at https://jobs.csiro.au/. You may also be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST, 24 January 2017