- Can you support the CISO to deliver on cyber security projects?
- Are you experienced in Project Management with an interest in Cyber Security?
- Join our IM&T division and help enhance CSIRO's ICT Security!
Cyber Security is undertaking a program of tactical and strategic projects which include cyber security risk reduction and cyber capability expansion and improvement; raising cyber awareness within CSIRO, performing a strategic role in reporting to the CSIRO Security and Board Audit and Risk Committees.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player who wishes to pursue a career in project management and/or cyber security, this role provides an opportunity to work with the CISO, ITSM and Cyber Security Project Managers to progress the Cyber Security Program Mandate objectives and development of key program and project planning documentation and reporting. The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of technical and complex issues as well as being able to handle ambiguous and sensitive matters.
This is a security assessed position and successful applicants will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance of NV1 (SECRET).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing functional support to the Chief Security Information Officer on strategic cyber security issues and interactions within CSIRO and external parties
- Assisting with the drafting of project artefacts such as plans, schedules, WBS, committee meeting minutes, presentations and reports that may deal with complex or sensitive matters
- Assisting with prioritizing Cyber Security BAU and project activities providing briefing notes, updates and reports to facilitate effective action
- Communicating effectively and respectfully with all staff, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practice, collaboration and enhancement of CSIRO’s reputation
- Regular development, delivery, and update of documentation
- Learning and developing project management and cyber security skills through involvement in project activities, mentoring and formal training opportunities
Location: Yarralumla, ACT
Salary: $80K - $91K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified Term – 1 Year
To be successful you will need:
- Diploma, Degree in information technology and/or equivalent work experience.
- Currently hold or have the ability to obtain a security clearance of NV1 (SECRET).
- Sound working knowledge of organisational strategy, structure, operating model, governance and compliance.
- The ability to collaborate widely, both internally and externally, and to establish effective operational relationships across the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing complex demands; establish or renegotiate priorities; and organise or re-assign tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with incomplete information, ambiguity and complexity when drafting appropriate responses and any escalations.
To view the full position description and selection criteria for this role please click here: Position description
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Find out more here! Balance
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
How to Apply: Please apply for this position online at https://jobs.csiro.au/ and enter requisition number 53014. You will be required to upload one document only containing both your CV/Resume and cover letter, outlining your motivation and suitability for the role.
Applications Close: Wednesday 28 February 2018