- Apply your business analyst skills to develop system blueprints, technology & application plans
- Ensure that our scientists have the tools they need to deliver world-class science
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation
CSIRO’s IMT is seeking to appoint an architecture analyst.
In this position, you will be responsible for facilitating the development of 3 year rolling technology, application, data and business roadmaps which are in line with CSIRO’s IMT strategy. You will assist staff to have seamless, secure access to tools, systems and processes that back the delivery of world class science
This position will suit a business analyst type with previous business analyst experience.
Your duties will include:
- Assist in the establishment and ongoing development of architectural viewpoints, which consider the Business, Information, Application and Technology domains.
- Liaise with all CSIRO IMT teams to assist in the development of technology plans.
- Liaise with all CSIRO IMT teams to ensure that the integrated nature of IMT systems are represented and considered in systems and technology design.
Location: Yarralumla ACT
Salary: $97K - $105K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- A degree in Computer Science, or other qualification and experience which when taken together are equivalent to a degree.
- Demonstrated ability to harness business analysis tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and support of solutions developed on enterprise platforms and systems.
To view the full position description and essential criteria for this role please click here: Position description
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: To apply, please provide a CV as well as a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in brief, and upload these as one document. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.
Applications Close: 11:59pm AEST, 15th October 2018