- Create and deliver the content strategy for CSIRO
- Provide oversight of all digital and social channels
- Manage editorial workflow and campaigns
As the Editorial and Content Manager with CSIRO Corporate Affairs (CA), you will lead a specialist team of communicators to establish and deliver an integrated multi-platform content strategy. Working collaboratively within the team and taking responsibility for all digital and social channels, you will ensure that key messages are communicated effectively to our audiences via compelling and thought-provoking content.
More specifically you will:
- Create and deliver content strategy to position CSIRO with key audiences.
- Ensure editorial themes align with and amplify strategic priorities.
- Stay abreast of trends in social and new media and monitor digital metrics.
- Provide strategic editorial guidance and develop campaigns in support of major CSIRO initiatives.
- Manage digital and social media platforms to ensure they reflect CSIRO positioning and brand strategy.
- Work with the leadership team to assess the suitability of new communication platforms, and secure digital channel partnerships.
- Set publication standards aligned to the wider CSIRO strategic plan.
- Develop and contribute to a cohesive, collaborative, innovative CA leadership team.
- Build a high performing communication team and provide leadership to enable effective implementation of strategies.
Location: Negotiable – Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra or Brisbane
Salary: AU $111k – AU $130k per annum, plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Reference No.: 60765
To be considered you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification and have relevant experience in leadership and management within large or complex organisations.
You will also have:
- A deep understanding of developing a comprehensive and cohesive editorial and content strategy.
- Communication management experience encompassing strategic planning and implementation, calculating risk, problem solving, team/budget management, creative communication strategies via multiple channels, high-profile communication campaigns and stakeholder engagement.
- A sophisticated understanding of the digital and social media landscape.
- Experience managing and leading a high performing team.
- The ability to proactively build and develop relationships to support delivery.
- The ability to create a culture committed to values based behaviour.
To see all the criteria required for success in this key role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below. Apply today!
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment - CSIRO
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.?Balance
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and your motivations for applying.
Sunday 17 March, 2019 (11:59pm AEDT)
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.