- Undertake testing activities across SAP and Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- Work in an agile and highly collaborative environment.
- Join CSIRO - Australia's premier science & technology research organisation!
As the Functional Test Analyst, you will be responsible for a range of testing activities including performing functional, regression, system, and integration testing. In this role the analyst will prepare plans to describe, explain and schedule the anticipated testing approach. You will work closely with CSIRO’s business stakeholders to provide analysis and support for SAP systems and the interfaces between SAP and our other core business applications including Microsoft Dynamics.
You will work in an interdisciplinary team involving other testers, developers, business analysts, infrastructure specialists, and other stakeholders to produce high quality results to support key business outcomes. As the Test Analyst, you will work in an agile and highly collaborative environment where you will contribute to the end-to-end solution delivery including client engagement, solution development, support for organisational change management, and service promotion.
Your duties will include
- Undertake a full range of testing activities across multiple systems, including SAP and Microsoft Dynamics, both on-premise and cloud-based, using the core applications and delivery across multiple browser and mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Work collaboratively with the broader Applications Group and stakeholders to conceive and deliver solutions, encompassing components from different enterprise applications, with a primary focus on SAP systems.
- Liaise with clients to determine their needs and take personal responsibility for their satisfaction, correct problems promptly and in a constructive manner.
- Communicate and work closely with other team members and internal and external stakeholders to develop, test, implement, promote and support end-to-end solution development.
Location: Canberra, ACT
Salary: AU$82K – AU$93K + up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
Under CSIRO policy only those who meet all selection criteria can be appointed.
- Demonstrated experience as a functional test analyst across multiple systems and platforms including SAP finance applications.
- Demonstrated experience testing system integration and interfaces between both internal and external systems.
- Proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex and ill-defined problems and develop appropriate responses by adapting and testing alternative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Hold, or have the ability to possess and maintain, a Baseline Australian Government security clearance.
For more information please view the Position Description.
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Monday, 15th April, 2019