- Are you experienced with providing specialist advice for Directory Services technologies?
- Can you use automation frameworks to maintain and administer Azure/Active Directory technologies?
- Join CSIRO's dynamic Information and Technology team (IM&T)
As a Senior Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for incident management, request fulfilment, and platform monitoring across the following services: Azure Active Directory, Azure Domain Services, Azure B2B, Azure B2C, Azure MFA, Active Directory (on-premise) and Azure AD synchronisation using Azure AD Connect.
In this position, you will be required to work with the project team members as well as geographically and technically distributed teams, across the architecture model to grow and develop capabilities at enterprise scale.
This is a security assessed position and the successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance of NV1 (SECRET).
Location: Clayton, VIC or Yarralumla, ACT or North Ryde, NSW
Salary: AU $82K to AU$93K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Ref no: 58188
This is a security assessed position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen and hold a current Australian Security Clearance or have the ability and willingness to apply.
To be considered you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience administering Azure Active Directory, Azure Domain Services, Azure B2B, Azure B2C, Azure MFA coupled with relevant tertiary experience.
- Significant experience in administering the following technologies at an enterprise scale:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Domain Services
- Azure B2B
- Azure B2C
- Azure MFA
- Active Directory (on-premise) and Azure AD synchronisation using Azure AD Connect
- Demonstrated experience utilising automation frameworks for maintaining and administering the above technologies.
- Demonstrated ability in providing technical advice to team members, management and clients.
- Demonstrated ability in coaching and mentoring of junior staff.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary, geographically disperse teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and commitment to principles of Workplace Diversity; Equal Employment Opportunity; Occupational Health, Safety and Environment; and Employee Participation.
To see all the criteria required for success in this role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below. Apply today!
We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate. At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce - CSIRO
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to apply: Please load one document containing your CV and a brief cover letter which outlines your suitability for the role and your motivations for applying (Maximum 2MB). At the end of the online application process, you may be required to respond to some screening questions.
Applications Close: Tuesday 23rd April 2019