- Do you have significant leadership experience designing and implementing enterprise-scale infrastructure solutions?
- Take your career to another level and lead the implementation of Exchange Hybrid technical delivery
- Join the talented Technical Services Team at CSIRO IMT
The successful candidate will be working on the enterprise scale Office 365 implementation project. This will include the planning, developing, and implementation of Exchange Hybrid. In addition, you will be responsible for leading lifecycle management and service improvement activities across all Messaging services.
You will be required to work with the project team members as well as geographically and technically distributed teams, across the architecture model to grow and develop capabilities.
Security Clearance: This is a security assessed position and the successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance of NV1 (SECRET).
Your duties will include
- Lead the implementation of technical deliverables of Exchange Hybrid.
- Provide guidance to the Office 365 project regarding technical activities and scheduling.
- Provide guidance on configuration for user experience.
- Provide guidance for functional testing.
- Work collaboratively with developers, system engineers, business analysts, technical leads, external vendors and testers to complete project deliverables and BAU deliverables.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Governance and Security Model of Office 365.
- Provide specialist advice to operational teams for support and maintenance of relevant Messaging technologies.
- Liaising with technical staff across the support model and/or external service providers to resolve incidents.
- Co-ordinate and produce as-built solution designs and configuration documentation.
Location: Clayton, VIC, Yarralumla, ACT, North Ryde, NSW
Salary: AU$98,735 - AU$106,848 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in planning, developing, and implementing Exchange Hybrid, Mailman, Cisco Ironports coupled with relevant tertiary experience.
- Significant experience planning, designing, and implementing the following technologies at an enterprise scale:
• Exchange Hybrid
• Cisco Ironports
• Office 365 Administration
- Demonstrated experience utilising automation frameworks for maintaining and administering the above technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in planning, designing and implementing of enterprise scale infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated ability in providing technical advice to team members, management and clients.
- Demonstrated ability in coaching and mentoring of junior staff.
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary, geographically disperse teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and commitment to principles of Workplace Diversity; Equal Employment Opportunity; Occupational Health, Safety and Environment; and Employee Participation.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Monday May 13th, 2019