- Lead teams in an agile environment
- Develop solutions based on the Atlassian or Office 365 suite
- Guide the Collaboration Support team in this newly created role
The Collaboration Support team within CSIRO Information Management & Technology (IMT) provides essential services to support CSIRO staff in the effective use of a suite of collaboration tools. The team configures solutions that support team collaboration and ensure the capability of CSIRO staff through awareness and training.
As the Enterprise Manager Collaboration Support, you will provide day-to-day guidance for the team, whilst working with other teams in IMT to ensure systems are current, relevant, modern, and meeting the needs of our customers.
Your role within Client Services will predominantly be responsible for:
- Providing team leadership and undertaking all aspects of people management.
- Overall stakeholder engagement and actively participating in or leading more complex engagements.
- Working with advisors and others in IMT to develop and maintain the ‘Collaboration Roadmap’ which defines the services and technology offered to support collaboration in CSIRO.
Your duties will include
- Coaching and leading a team within IMT Client Services to successfully deliver support for IMT’s collaboration platforms which currently include Atlassian, O365 and WebEx.
- Developing and managing capability within CSIRO to grow and evolve the services the team provides in response to changing organisation needs.
- Leading stakeholder engagement on more complex, highly integrated collaboration solutions and mentoring others in leading stakeholder engagement of less complex solutions.
- Developing the team’s forward schedule of work considering business-as-usual activities, product upgrades and prioritised business projects.
- Identifying and assessing the risk associated with a specific action or project and develop and implement strategies to reduce those risks.
Location: Canberra (ACT)
Salary: AU$111K - AU$130K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and 8+ years' relevant experience.
- Demonstrated achievement in developing solutions based on the Atlassian or Office 365 suite of products (or extensive experience using these platforms).
- Considerable experience in directing the work of others in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver effective training and presentations.
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance prior to commencement.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view Position Description
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
22nd May 2019