- Are you highly skilled in the use and maintenance of SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA?
- Have a role in developing data flows and assisting with report and dashboard development in BOBJ
- Join the CSIRO Enterprise Report Team in this exciting and challenging role!
Members of the CSIRO Enterprise Reporting Team are responsible for developing and providing business intelligence and analytics capability to staff members across all areas of CSIRO. This requires expertise in relevant SAP functionality and a strong understanding of business operations, processes and information requirements. They also undertake system administration roles including maintenance of master data, security and system access requirements, auditing to ensure system integrity, and system troubleshooting.
The position of SAP BW HANA Administrator is responsible for the administration of CSIRO’s SAP BW on HANA system and the integration of SAP BW on HANA within the broader enterprise landscape. The role involves general administration of the platform, including authorisations, management of process chains and transports, data connections and system configuration and maintenance. The position will work closely with the Basis team to own all support pack and service pack activities for the BW platform. The position will also have a role in developing data flows and assisting the team with report and dashboard development in BOBJ.
The SAP BW HANA Administrator will be highly skilled in the use and maintenance of SAP BW and SAP BW on HANA and highly experienced in all aspects of managing this platform.
The position will also have responsibilities to help support CSIRO’s BOBJ platform with content promotions. Familiarity managing Microsoft Power BI deployments would also be highly regarded.
Some out of hours support will be necessary to deliver specific projects and maintain system availability.
This is a security assessed position and successful applicants must be willing and able to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance.
Your duties will include:
- General administration of SAP BW 7.5 environment, including authorisations, transport administration, performance monitoring and optimisation.
- Management, design, scheduling and troubleshooting of process chains to support data loads to BW and administration of ETL processes.
- Ongoing development support for CSIROs EDW architecture including building ADSO’s, composite providers, DSOs, InfoCubes, MultiProviders etc.
- Ability to develop new ECC DataSources, customer exits, BADIs etc. as required; either directly or with support from CSIRO’s ABAP team.
- Design and build BEx Queries and SAP Business Objects reports.
Salary: AU$113k - AU$132k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be successful you will need:
- Proven experience administering a SAP BW on HAHA platform in a large organisation, including experience in standard SAP procedures such as managing authorisations, process chains, transports, data connections, patching, system configuration and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end data flow development in a BW/HANA environment.
- Demonstrated experience with SAP upgrades, migrations, enhancement packs, SAP system copies and installations.
- Demonstrated experience building BEx Queries.
- Demonstrated experience developing reporting and applications using the Business Objects suite, particularly Design Studio, Web Intelligence and Analysis for OLAP/Office.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
Applications Close at 11.59 AEST 17 July 2019