SmartIQ Developer - [Archived Advertisement]
- Undertake pilot and proof of concept projects
- Design and develop SmartIQ forms
- Join us and create seamless data driven processes
CSIRO’s Digital Solutions Development (DSD) team operates within the Information Management & Technology (IMT) business unit, and focuses on digitisation of business processes across the organisation.
As a SmartIQ developer on our team, you will help us transform archaic and unwieldy paper based processes into seamless data driven user interactions and workflows that meet the needs of our enterprise clients. You will work on a range of product testing activities in an environment that accommodates and welcomes change. You will have an agile and collaborative approach, and value individuals and interactions over process and tools; and working software over comprehensive documentation. Working closely with a high-performing DevOps team, you will contribute to the delivery of key solutions and services.
Your duties will include:
- Contributing to the team’s strategic direction and plans to achieve strategic goals.
- Engaging and collaborating to promote a Design First development approach.
- Designing and developing SmartIQ forms to address business requirements.
- Working on pilot and proof of concept projects.
- Contributing to the continuous delivery implementation.
- Providing technical advice that is aligned with overall solution designs, architecture and frameworks.
Location: Melbourne, VIC or Canberra, ACT
Salary: AU$100k - AU$108k per annum, plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 3 years
Residency: Australian Citizens only
To be considered you will need:
- The ability to create smart forms using SmartIQ (Intelledox).
- The Ability to create custom actions using C# to extend the functionality of SmartIQ.
- Strong SQL skills to create complex queries and stored procedures.
- An understanding of interfaces between systems to enable created forms to retrieve data sets for ingestion into forms.
- Experience working within an Agile, DevOps and Continuous Delivery environment.
- The agility to deal with changing requirements and the ability to prioritise a number of competing demands.
To see all the criteria required for success in this role, click on the ‘Position Details’ link below.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the NV1 level.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your motivations for applying and your suitability for the role, paying particular attention to the requirements outlined in the Position Details
Thursday, 15 August, 2021, 11:59pm AEST
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
- Closing Date:
- 15 Aug 2021
- AU$100k - AU$108k per annum, plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
Engineering - Software
Research and Development