.NET Integration Developer/Tester - [Archived Advertisement]
.NET Integration Developer/Tester
Acknowledgement of Country
CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, in the areas where we live and work across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. View our vision towards reconciliation
- Endless opportunities to grow & develop your career.
- Flexible work arrangements! Mix of home and office.
- Join CSIRO - Australia's National Science and Innovation Agency!
We are seeking a passionate and multi-skilled integration professional to join the team. This role will suit someone with a combination of development and testing capabilities. The successful candidate will work closely with the technical lead, to design and develop the integration services and integration patterns that are managed by the team. You will also work closely with the test lead to develop integration test-plans and test-cases and assist with the testing of the integration services managed by the team.
CSIRO's Information and Technology (IM&T) division is embarking on an ambitious portfolio of work designed to support the organisations Science Digital Transformation strategy. Underpinning the portfolio is a desire for staff to have seamless, secure access to tools, systems and processes that back the delivery of world class science.
Your duties will include:
- Liaise with integration analysts to clarify and understand the business requirements for new integrations that are needed by the organisation.
- Configure and make use of existing integration design patterns to solve integration problems and challenges.
- Liaise with the technical lead to design and develop extensions to existing integration design patterns, or to design and develop new integration design patterns, where existing patterns are not fit for purpose.
- Contribute to team discussions, to help design and implement effective security solutions for integrations managed by the team.
- Participate in team meetings and team planning activities to ensure that the integration backlog is continuously groomed and kept up to date.
- Document your code, designs, integration patterns, along with any support requirements in the team Confluence space.
Location: Black Mountain ACT or Geelong VIC is preferred. Alternatively, applicants for North Ryde NSW, Hobart TAS or Adelaide SA will be considered.
Salary: AU $102,724 to $111,165 pa plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Relevant trade certificate/diploma/bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience in software development, software engineering or computer science.
- A demonstrated understanding of integration principles and practices.
- Demonstrated development experience using C# in a .Net environment.
- Proven experience working in an agile DevOps team, using Scrum or Kanban.
- Demonstrated experience with software testing, using a range of testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documentation of a high standard.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
To be eligible to work in this role you must be an Australian Citizen.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent. Additionally the successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the NV1 level.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
16 January 2022, 11:00pm AEST/AEDT
- Closing Date:
- 16 Jan 2022
- AU $102,724 to $111,165 pa plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Engineering - Software
Research and Development
Testing and Quality Assurance