Portfolio Manager - Strategy and Architecture, ICT - [Archived Advertisement]
Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service (SHHS) (View other jobs from this organisation)
Portfolio Manager - Strategy and Architecture, ICT
An exciting opportunity exists for a Portfolio Manager within the Information and Communication Technology team to lead, manage and direct the successful initiation, planning and delivery of Information Management and ICT projects.
Job type: Permanent Full-time
Occupational group: IT & Telecommunications
Workplace Location: Sunshine Coast
Job ad reference: QLD/SC238628
Closing date: 11 May 2017
Yearly salary: $105291 - $112998
Contact person: John McMillan
Contact details: (07) 5347 0684
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research, with facilities across the Sunshine Coast including the new University Hospital at Birtinya.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide specialist advice to senior management on portfolio investment and performance matters and on the selection, scoping and scheduling of ICT projects to deliver positive outcomes for the SCHHS, maximising return on investment and business benefits.
- Develop and maintain a coordinated ICT Portfolio Plan and associated project briefs as required, manage project initiation, establish appropriate project governance and negotiate project priorities.
- Direct and oversee project delivery against agreed plans and priorities, including identifying and managing dependencies across the ICT portfolio and resolution of delivery conflicts – escalating as required.
Remuneration value up to $128 926 p.a., comprising salary rates $105 291 - $112 998 p.a., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (AO7) Applications will remain current for 12 months. Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted (applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
SCHHS offers employees:
- Competitive salary and packaging advantages
- Generous superannuation scheme
- Increased learning and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Team approach to healthcare delivery
- Strong leadership and strategic direction
- Positive workplace culture.
Remuneration value up to $128 926 p.a., comprising salary between $105 291 - $112 998 p.a., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (AO7) Applications will remain current for 12 months. Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted; applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
Enquiries: John McMillan PH: (07) 5347 0684
Closing Date: Thursday May 11, May 2017
- Closing Date:
- 11 May 2017
- QLD - Sunshine Coast
- Remuneration value up to $128 926 p.a
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Management and Supervisory
Network and Systems