Solutions Architect - Strategy and Architecture, ICT - [Archived Advertisement]
Sunshine Coast Hospital Health Service (View other jobs from this organisation)
Solutions Architect - Strategy and Architecture, ICT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Architect within the Information and Communication Technology team. This position will be responsible for leading the development of end to end, fit for purpose solution architectures to guide the development and implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) systems across a portfolio of projects in SCHHS.
Job type: Permanent Full-time
Occupational group: IT & Telecommunications
Workplace Location: Sunshine Coast
Job ad reference: QLD/SC238524
Closing date: 09-May-2017
Yearly salary: $105291 - $112998
Contact person: John McMillan
Contact details: (07) 5347 0684
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research, with facilities across the Sunshine Coast. With the opening of the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital at Birtinya in February 2017 we are looking for exceptional people to be a part of the Sunshine Coast Hospital Health Service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain fit for purpose solution architectures for complex systems that address a specified business problem and fully encompass the architectural concerns of business, information, application, technology and security domains in alignment with Enterprise Architecture strategies, directives and standards.
- Manage project and operational work using project management methodologies to prioritise, organise and implement resource and work schedules by defining the resources and services required to deliver solution architectures.
- Evaluate and undertake impact analysis of major architectural options and assess associated risks and issues, ensuring that the solution architecture balances function, service, quality and system management requirements.
SCHHS offers employees:
- Competitive salary and packaging advantages
- Generous superannuation scheme
- Increased learning and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Team approach to healthcare delivery
- Strong leadership and strategic direction
- Positive workplace culture.
Remuneration value up to $128 926 p.a., comprising salary between $105 291 - $112 998 p.a., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (AO7) Applications will remain current for 12 months. Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted; applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered.
Check out the latest updates here:
Enquiries: John McMillan PH: (07) 5347 0684
Closing Date: Tuesday 9, May 2017
- Closing Date:
- 09 May 2017
- QLD - Sunshine Coast
- Remuneration value up to $128 926 p.a
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Management and Supervisory
Network and Systems