- Lead and manage AFSA’s testing capability (supporting multiple methodologies, including agile )
- Build and manage test automation within AFSA
- Competitive industry salary & relocation assistance provided
- Permanent opportunity in Canberra
The Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) is an executive agency in the Attorney General’s portfolio. We are responsible for the administration and regulation of the personal insolvency system, trustee services and the administration of the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR). We support the flow of capital into the Australian economy and promote transparency and predictability of outcomes within the financial sector.
About the role
AFSA seeks a hands on test practitioner, with the people and communication skills to support a team in a fast paced delivery environment. You will champion test automation and other means of ensuring quality in our SDLC. Assess and manage competing demands, identifying and engaging partners and other resources as required.
- Lead a team to deliver high quality testing services
- Review and recommend enhancements to AFSA’s test capabilities
- Increase test automation and quality in the SDLC
- Implement and maintain standardised test artefacts
- Support Agile and DevOps processes
- Communicate and engage with clients across AFSA and technical domains
- Experience using and implementing test automation tools and practices
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and ability to prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to get involved in day to day testing activities
- A problem solver, curious about how things work and able to analyse unexpected results
- Experience working with stakeholders and leading teams
Come work in a modern and agile work environment with a dynamic ICT team – we were finalists in the ‘digital transformation category’ in the 2016 Public sector awards.
AFSA promote flexibility and work life balance. We are a workplace committed to providing an environment that values diversity and supports staff to reach their full potential.
For more information click the link www.afsa.gov.au/about-us/careers or APPLY NOW!