Data Management Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Relationships Australia Western Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Data Management Officer
Part Time - 3 – 4 days a week
12 Month Contract (possibility of extension)
About the Role
The Data Management Officer is responsible for the ongoing development and monitoring of data, including collection and analysis across Relationships Australia WA (RAWA), with particular emphasis on contractual and reporting obligations.
We are looking for a highly organised person with great attention to detail for the position of Data Management Officer.
The Data Management Officer is responsible for transforming and transferring data upon request and adhering to contracting, legal and regulatory standards, among other duties.
The position offers a competitive salary with the opportunity of salary packaging.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Interpret and explain contract requirements, provide information and data management, including monitoring completeness and data quality of key data, for the monitoring and evaluation of RAWA’s mandatory and other reporting requirements;
- Reviewing and implementing data collection, analysis and reporting systems to evaluate RAWA’s performance and activity;
- Validate data, identify trends and issues, and conduct analysis to optimise the value of the data collected;
- Assist the Management team to review and develop KPIs and targets aligned to program logic and RAWA’s strategic frameworks;
- Monitoring data governance within the team and collaborate with other team members on data management as needed;
- Participate in, and contribute to, the design and development of data automation systems and methodologies to maximise the efficiency of data collection and enhance reporting capabilities;
- Performing data requests, preparing data for presentations and communicating data reports to stakeholders;
- Identify ways to improve systems or processes used by the organisation;
- Assist in report writing related to RAWA contracts, supporting the leadership team.
The successful candidates will meet the following selection criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in statistics, data analytics or a related discipline or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, cleansing, quality improvement, analysis, interpretation and reporting;
- High level of conceptual and analytical skills, and ability to translate data into meaningful insight;
- Experience working within project teams reporting to internal and external stakeholders;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including stakeholder engagement;
- Proficient use of data analytics software including Power BI;
- Familiarity with implementation and delivery of contract requirements;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- A cover letter explaining your suitability for the position;
- Address the Selection Criteria ;
- Current CV including two professional referees with current contact details, one of which must have been a workplace supervisor;
For further information about the position please contact Michelle Weall – Executive Director on 08-6164 0126.
Applications close on Friday, 23rd October 2020.
(Only candidates offered an interview will be contacted)
- Closing Date:
- 23 Oct 2020
- WA - Kwinana
- Work Type:
- Part Time