Full Stack Developer
Wyndham City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Full Stack Developer
Permanent Full Time
$84,234 pa plus superannuation
Wyndham City currently has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join to join our cross-functional team and help drive the development of our suite of customer and internal facing applications across web and mobile.
You will be working in a dynamic team, in a collaborative environment and will be primarily responsible for the developing and supporting our digital solutions. You be will a key contributor to delivering quality digital solutions and implementing designs in a sleek, scalable manner. You will also possess highly advanced skills and knowledge in analysis, design and programing, with the ability to advice on the best technical solutions within a complex technical environment.
The skills and knowledge required for this role include:
- Experience in development and implementation of a range of online web and mobile services/applications
- High level of awareness and understanding of developments and emerging standards relating to software development, web technologies and open source solutions
- Expert knowledge in Object Oriented skills and experienced with MVC frameworks.
- Ability to work dynamically in an agile development team with scrum methodologies
- Good understanding on Test-driven Development
- Attention to detail and a strong focus on customer support and communication
- Experience in transforming client needs into innovative and creative solutions with usability and accessibility standards to meet the current and future needs of stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, applicants must clearly address the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the online questionnaire.
You do not want to miss this opportunity to join Victoria’s fastest growing municipality so apply today for immediate start!.
For further enquiries please contact: Preethi Balan, Digital Technical Lead on (03) 9742-0777
Applications close: Sunday 6 August 2017
Only people with the relevant right to work in Australia and agree to undertake necessary pre-employment checks as required may apply.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Sep 2017
- VIC - Werribee
- $84,234 pa plus superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time