Team Leader Digital Delivery - [Archived Advertisement]
Wyndham City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Team Leader Digital Delivery
Temporary Full Time
12 Month Appointment
$93,490 pa plus superannuation
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join and lead a dedicated team in the delivery of digital applications and solutions that align with Council’s vision and strategic priorities.
Wyndham City is undertaking a transformational change in the way we do business. A Customer Experience strategy has been developed to drive a community first mindset, and includes the digitisation of many Council services.
As the Digital Delivery Team Leader, you will lead a specialised technical team responsible for developing, supporting and delivering our digital solutions that meet customer needs and expectations. You be will a key contributor to delivering quality digital solutions and implementing designs in a sleek and scalable manner. You will also possess highly advanced skills and knowledge in analysis, design and programing, with the ability to advise on the best technical solutions within a complex technical environment.
The skills and knowledge required for this role include:
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical teams responsible for the development and delivery of a range of digital services/applications in an agile environment
- Experience in transforming business needs into innovative and creative human-centred design solutions with usability and accessibility standards to meet Council’s current and
- Strong technical expertise in software development, systems integration, web services etc. with a grasp of modern technologies & techniques
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptive and resilient in a fast-changing environment
- Champion of best practice across the software
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Ideally experience with agile methodologies as you will be working cross-functionally with a flexible group of skilled resources across our Digital and Customer Experience Teams
To be considered for this role, applicants must clearly address the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the online questionnaire.
You do not want to miss this opportunity to join Victoria’s fastest growing municipality so apply today for an immediate start!
Only people with the relevant right to work in Australia and agree to undertake necessary pre-employment checks as required may apply.
For further enquiries please contact: Preethi Balan, Digital Lead
on (03) 9742-0777
Applications close: Sunday 22 Oct 2017
- Closing Date:
- 22 Oct 2017
- VIC - Werribee
- $93,490 pa plus superannuation
- Work Type:
Management and Supervisory
Network and Systems