Customer Experience (CX) Designer - [Archived Advertisement]
Wyndham City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Customer Experience (CX) Designer
Permanent Full Time
$93, 490 p.a. plus superannuation
Wyndham City Council are undertaking a transformational change in the way we do business. A Customer Experience strategy has been developed to drive a ‘Community First’ approach and a CX Team has been created to support the implementation of the strategy.
The Community First and Digital Mobilisation department currently has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced CX Designer.
You’ll be a joining a specialised team responsible for leading CX projects that are focused on service improvements and innovation across Council using Human Centred Design tools and methodology.
This role will facilitate the collaboration and analysis between service areas to define customer problems, translate requirements, co-design and implement customer led solutions that drive CX improvements and business efficiencies. You will be a specialist in identifying, leading and implementing customer experience projects and represent the end user’s voice across the whole organisation.
The skills and knowledge required for this role include:
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience in defining customer/business problems and translating these into business requirements
- Proven track record of leading and implementing CX projects or business projects that have a customer impact from concept/business case through to post implementation review
- Competency in organisation wide change management processes
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills with proven track record of leading and facilitating large cross functional working groups with a complex set of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledge of Human Centred Design Methodologies and practice will be highly regarded
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Methodologies will be highly regarded
To be considered for this role, applicants must clearly address the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the online questionnaire.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to join Victoria’s fastest growing municipality so apply today!
Only people with the relevant right to work in Australia and agree to undertake necessary pre-employment checks as required may apply.
For further enquiries please contact: Melinda Alabakis, CX Design Lead on (03) 8734-5488 (Ext 2418)
Applications Close Sunday 10 December 2017
- Closing Date:
- 10 Dec 2017
- VIC - Werribee
- $93, 490 p.a. plus superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time