Permanent /Full Time Role
SNSW Grade – 11/12
About Service NSW
Established in 2013, it is committed to making a difference, and we continually calibrate our work against the core values of Passion, Teamwork and Accountability to ensure our focus is always on the customer.
SNSW Grade 11/12
- The package includes base salary range of ($132,140 - $158,969), plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
This role manages the development and deployment of new and innovative Service NSW customer facing Information, supports the strategic development, technology oversight, governance and business alignment to enable the delivery of organisational outcomes in line with the overarching business strategy and ICT principles, in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment as it accelerates towards maturity and sustainable growth.
Support the Business Intelligence Manager to:
Develop strategies to grow the capability of the database over time:
- Develop, manage and maintain the Business Intelligence (BI) database:
- Maintain current BI integrity
- Manage the addition of current regular data to the data base.
- Assist the identification and manage the integration of new data sources to the BI database.
- Support and supervise use by other team members to ensure system integrity.
- Develop appropriate documentation of data activities.
- Administer the database and maintain appropriate access to reporting outputs for relevant SNSW staff and other agency stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate controls on BI data usage and access by stakeholders is developed and maintained.
- Liaise with other team members to communicate the value and application of the information held within the database
- Inclusion of additional BAU information
- Addition of other external information – e.g. ABS, etc.
- Learning and development for SNSW stakeholders to illustrate how to use reporting tools – standard reports and access to online reporting.
- Provide technical support and advice to the Director on database enhancements and information requirements.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and team working skills including a high level of influencing ability.
- 5-10 year’s professional experience in engaging with customers on business process and technology improvements, opportunities, focused on customer and business value and delivering benefits.
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant business or technology discipline or relevant working experience
- Demonstrated experience in designing and managing large databases.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering internal stakeholder reporting.
- Proven knowledge and use of systems such as SQL, Birst, Tableau, or other relevant systems.
- Proven knowledge and experience managing data extraction, ETL processes.
Employment at Service NSW is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal record check.
Advertisement Closing Date: 25th August 2017 [11:59 PM]