Digital Marketing Producer – Riverside
City of Parramatta (View other jobs from this organisation)
Digital Marketing Producer – Riverside
Riverside Theatres is the heart and soul of arts & culture in Western Sydney and for more than 30 years has attracted some of the world’s best artists, nurtured local talent and showcased the diverse and vibrant stories of Sydney’s Central City.
Riverside Theatres, owned and operated by City of Parramatta Council, draws more than 180,000 patrons to up to 1,000 performances and events every year. It is home to the National Theatre of Parramatta, which cultivates Western Sydney’s next generation of artists, performers and creators and FORM Dance Projects, a presenter of independent contemporary dance. Riverside also offers an extensive educational program for young people and people with disability.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketer with a dedicated focus on delivering digital campaigns and social media for Riverside Theatres to join the Digital and Creative team.
Data driven with knowledge of executing high performance marketing campaigns with measurable ROI, the successful candidate will be able to use their digital skill set, which has been cultivated for a minimum of 5 years, to promote the use of best practice digital marketing approaches throughout the organisation.
This role requires someone who possesses strategic and tactical thinking, a high level of personal motivation and initiative, ability to prioritise, attention to detail, and an ability to get the job done.
The successful candidate will have a tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or other related fields.
About the Role
The Digital Marketer Producer – Riverside Theatres is responsible for delivering online marketing / social media campaigns, creation of eNewsletters, campaign and website performance reporting.
As the subject matter expert, the Digital Marketing Producer will be responsible for driving website performance as well day-to-day management, maintenance and optimisation.
While working alongside the Digital Team, Marketing & Communications, stakeholders and third-party agencies, this role will require the Digital Marketing Producer to manage critical and high-volume workflows using their strong communications skills and managing expectations.
- 5+ years’ experience in producing engaging and relevant digital content, with a proven track record of achieving strategic objectives.
- Experience in working for an arts organisation, preferably in a theatre environment.
- Experience in managing projects while being able to work with multiple stakeholders in complex organisations, handling several projects simultaneously and being able to prioritise key outcomes and deliverables.
- Experience in managing digital marketing channels and platforms including social (Google Analytics, Datastudio, Search Console, Hootsuite)
- Demonstrated experience using CMS platforms
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing strategies, tactics and channels including display advertising, content marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, email marketing, remarketing and a strong knowledge of technical on-site SEO principles.
- An in-depth understanding of digital strategy, design, and technology
What’s on Offer?
We are offering an attractive salary package from $101,268.497 (including super).
City of Parramatta also offer excellent employee benefits such as:
- A range of flexible work arrangements including hybrid WFH arrangements
- 14 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Access to Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Significant Leave benefits (up to 12 days flexi-time, 3 additional leave days at Christmas, 15 days sick/personal leave, 2 days health and wellbeing leave per year
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
- And much more!
Want to Know More?
Further information regarding the requirements of this role can be found in the Position Description.
How to Apply
Candidates MUST apply online at https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/about-parramatta/careers. Applications close Sunday 29th May 2022 and will not be accepted through any other medium.
Successful applicants are subject to COVID-19 Vaccination requirements as per Public Health Orders and/or City of Parramatta’s Vaccination Policy. Evidence of vaccination may be required and Council will consider reasonable adjustments required as a result of approved vaccination exemptions where possible.
The City of Parramatta supports a Drug and Alcohol-free working environment and employees may be subject to random testing as a result.
We are committed to reflecting the diverse community we serve and creating an inclusive and flexible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQI+, transgender and gender diverse people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and veterans.
If you require any adjustments or accessibility support during our recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise us here at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to indicate your preferred method of communication (email or phone).
City of Parramatta Council acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land and waters of Parramatta, the Dharug peoples. We also acknowledge the present Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, who now reside within this area.
Please note you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
- Closing Date:
- 29 May 2022
- NSW - Parramatta
- Package from $101,268.497 (including super)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Digital Media/Digital Services