WaterNSW is a State-Owned Corporation established under the Water NSW Act 2014 (NSW). We operate the State’s rivers and water supply systems and are responsible for building, maintaining and operating a diverse network of essential infrastructure (including over 40 dams across the State) and the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere.
WaterNSW is currently seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our high performing team on a 12-month fixed term contract (location is negotiable). The purpose of this role is to utilise your analytic and technical capability to deliver and support Collaboration Services incorporating planning, design and development of solutions with the ongoing administration, technical operational support and maintenance; and put safety first.
- Design, develop and deliver fit-for-purpose Collaboration solutions to meet WaterNSW business requirements providing business value
- Manage Office365 technical initiatives from concept through to implementation including development, testing and ongoing administration and technical support
- Check quality, performance, security and reliability of Office365 solutions and implement processes, reporting and dashboards to provide visibility and identify exceptions for action
- Build and maintain technical documentation for solutions to ensure all aspects of solutions are tracked and available for future development, solution maintenance and knowledge transfer to other developers
- Keeping up to date with Microsoft Office365 services and integrated products promoting usage and providing information, training and support for end users to increase adoption of these services in WaterNSW
You will bring:
- Significant and demonstrated experience working with SharePoint and Office365 suite
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management including running workshops, eliciting business requirements and providing product demonstrations
- ITIL Certification
- Tertiary Qualification in ICT, Computer Science, Business Analysis or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture and Governance (both on premise and cloud)
What we will offer:
- Work with a dynamic and passionate team
- The opportunity to work in an organisation that values and embraces diversity, and that is committed to ensuring that its employees reflect the NSW community it serves
- Flexible work arrangements (work from home) including a 9-day fortnight
- Term role (12months) with opportunity for permanency
- Location is flexible
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National police check and Medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
More information can be accessed via the Position Description
All applications must be lodged via an online application – emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 18th of October 2021.