Senior Team Member – AFP Online Services - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Federal Police (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Team Member – AFP Online Services
Applications are invited from suitably qualified people who are interested in an appointment to the AFP.
The AFP Online Services team works with AFP portfolios to deliver effective online communication solutions that support and enable our members to deliver maximum impact to the criminal environment and inform the community about our organisation and its priorities. The team is responsible for designing and publishing content, improving online accessibility and user experience, delivering and maintaining websites and intranets, and providing relevant analytics.
Your duties will include:
- leading intranet/website projects (including procurement)
- supervise and coach junior members to help build capability within the team
- providing advice to a range of internal clients about content, format, accessibility and usability of AFP websites, microsites and intranet sites
- content management for AFP online communication channels
- providing innovative online solutions to support AFP communications objectives and requirements
- delivering regular metrics to evaluate communication activities and campaigns.
Essential requirements, skills or experience:
- Relevant qualifications or extensive experience in online user experience (UX), writing for an online audience and/or web design
- Experience with web content management systems and practices
- Ability to be flexible and dynamic in response to changing priorities
- Technical skills in HTML, CSS, Google Analytics
- A high level of professionalism and attention to detail.
Desirable requirements, skills or experience:
- Front-end frameworks (such as jQuery, Bootstrap) and user-experience design
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Australian Government or large-scale private sector websites and/or intranets
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007, Microsoft Office 365 (including SharePoint 365), Drupal CMS, Squiz Matrix CMS, Microsoft
- To be eligible you must be an Australian Citizen.
- This position requires the successful candidate to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance.
What do we offer?
We provide our people with many benefits appropriate to the level of the position including, but not limited to:
- An attractive remuneration package as per our Enterprise Agreement
- Four mandatory rest days per year
- Six weeks annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flex time
- 15.4% Superannuation
- External and internal training opportunities
How to apply:
- To apply visit the AFP’s Career Page at: https://www.afp.gov.au/careers/vacancies
- Refer to the ‘Required Application Documents’ section on the job ad on the AFP Careers Page
- If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirements/reasonable adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact AFPRecruitment@afp.gov.au
Applications close: 11.59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 6 October 2021.
As an inclusive organisation, the AFP provides opportunity for all Australians to fairly gain employment in the AFP. We appreciate that everyone is unique and acknowledge that diversity in thought leads to greater transparency and improved consideration in our decision making.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Oct 2021
- ACT - Canberra
- Band 06, $96,049.00 - $105,974.00
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Digital Media/Digital Services