- Provide an effective and client-focussed service
- Utilise your technical expertise to resolve ICT issues
- Temporary role leading to possibility of permanency
About the Role
We are seeking a client-focused and experienced analyst who will be responsible for undertaking various Client Technology support activities, including:
- Management and maintenance of site ICT assets including, but not limited to, laptops, desktops, printers and telephony hardware;
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AFSA’s Client SOE;
- Administration of VMware View virtual desktops and WorkSpaceOne Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution.
We are looking for someone with experience working within a corporate IT environment, with an understanding of all elements of the ICT client environment. To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A can-do attitude in providing high quality ICT support and customer service to clients both in person or via telephone using remote tools;
- Experience resolving technical issues in both a stand-alone and a networked environment, requiring an analytical approach and high level problem-solving & troubleshooting skills;
- A strong knowledge or experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2013;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Knowledge and experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Deployment and support experience of Windows 10 and Office 2013 and Office 365
- Management of application and update deployments and endpoints through Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Management of VMware View Virtual machines & devices and profiles within WorkSpaceOne
- ITIL Foundations certification
You will enjoy excellent conditions including generous superannuation (15.4%), a modern work environment, and flexibility to balance work and personal life.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, peoples from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
We value employee commitment and contribution and we provide a working environment that supports staff to reach their full potential.
AFSA actively promotes workplace flexibility, with various working options to support your family commitments and personal interests.
Applications close Wednesday 3 April, 2019