About the role
The Client and Digital Services Division provides a range of services including statistics, stakeholder communication and engagement, and frontline service delivery for insolvency and PPSR enquiries, information and transactions. It works to streamline services through process innovation, informed by the needs of our clients. The division also supports AFSA to deliver effective and efficient digital services in a timely manner, while preserving the integrity and security of AFSA’s data assets.
As Assistant Director Data Warehouse (Data Warehouse Developer) you will lead AFSA’s Data Warehouse team in the operation of AFSA’s Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) in accordance with established standards. You will also take a key role in promoting the Data Warehouse’s capabilities within AFSA.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- lead the design, development & implementation to ensure the EDW meets business requirements and Government Data Standards
- have excellent communication and collaboration skills to support AFSA’s business users
- demonstrate strong capability to manage and lead a team, ensuring effective service delivery
- have a strong background in data warehousing with an understanding of concepts such as star schemas
- be ‘hands on’ with an attention to detail
- be highly regarded if you have experience working Microsoft SQL Server and Tableau/Power BI
You will enjoy excellent conditions including generous superannuation (15.4%), a modern work environment, and flexibility to balance work and personal life.
We are a workplace committed to providing an environment that values diversity and supports staff to reach their full potential.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, peoples from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Applications close: August 5, 2021