Multiple Roles in ICT Planning, Delivery & Support Roles - [Archived Advertisement]
Department of Home Affairs (View other jobs from this organisation)
Multiple Roles in ICT Planning, Delivery & Support Roles
The Corporate and Case Systems Branch, within the Home Affairs ICT Division, is responsible for:
- Designing and developing innovative solutions to support the business using SAP (HR and Finance), Microsoft products for online channels and various technologies to develop and enhance our Case Management Systems.
- Developing standards, patterns and frameworks that support the provision of a number of enterprise functions such as User Experience, IT Capacity management and performance testing, as well as setting the standards for our online channels and case management systems.
We are looking to fill the following roles across multiple levels:
- Project Manager
- Agile Scrum Master
- Solution Architect
- Business Analyst
- Performance Analyst
- Test Automation
- Seibel Developer, Administrator and Assurance Lead
- Data Analyst
- Business Objects Developer
- Sharepoint/.Net/CRM Developer
- SAP Basis Administrator
- TRIM Administrator
For these roles, we are seeking dynamic ICT professionals with drive, determination, and a strong record of achieving innovative outcomes in a complex ICT environment, who can:
- Deliver contemporary technology-enabled solutions that use modern, agile delivery practices.
- Work in a team environment, responsible for building solutions that deliver significantly improved, reliable and resilient systems
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities, are innovative, motivated and who have the ability to work independently
- Guide, mentor and develop people
This is an exciting opportunity for potential employees to join a highly professional and skilled team where you can be your authentic self and leverage targeted learning and develop opportunities to help grow your career. You will also be provided access to support and flexible working arrangements to allow you to make time for all parts of your life.
- Competitive starting salaries, innovative development opportunities and much more.
- An attractive remuneration and employee conditions package, including salary, superannuation benefits and flexible working conditions appropriate to the level of the position.
- An inclusive organisation where diverse skills, perspectives and backgrounds are appreciated, valued and relied on. We strive for, and celebrate, diversity in our workforce.
We are committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining people with disability.
How to apply:
Applicants will be required to submit their application in Home Affairs’ online recruitment system (ourPeople).
Applicants should review the Work Level Standards relevant to the classification they are applying to.
It may also be useful to refer to the Integrated Leadership System (ILS) information relevant to the classification.
As part of their application candidates will need to provide:
- Their CV
- Details of two referees
- A two-page Applicant Response in relation to the advertised role, outlining:
- how your skills, knowledge and experience will be relevant to this role
- why you are interested in the role and what you can offer us
- any specific examples or achievements that demonstrate your ability to perform the role.
Further vetting of applicants will be conducted via a Work Sample test and a formal interview.
The department will use the merit pools created through these recruitment processes to fill vacancies as they arise. The merit pools will have a lifespan of 12 months from the date of advertising.
Applications close: December 18th, 2019
- Closing Date:
- 18 Dec 2019
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Testing and Quality Assurance