Unified Communications Specialist (2 positions available) - [Archived Advertisement]
Generous remuneration package $116,738 plus 15% superannuation
2 Year Maximum Term Contract, Full-time
ActewAGL are seeking experienced technical specialists who are proficient in a range of enterprise communication services and infrastructure to join the unified communications team.
About the role
The Unified Communications Specialist is responsible for working with customers to provide unified communications services and resolve complex issues that may arise. This position will be responsible for working with customers, maintaining voice network infrastructure, investigating and resolving problems, and scoping and implementing projects that relate to the unified communications network infrastructure.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant experience or qualifications with Cisco UCCX, CUCM, AQM or Unity Connections.
- Experience in the implementation, improvement and maintenance of network devices
- Experience in developing and producing technical documentation
- Experience with investigate problems and determine appropriate solutions to meet customer needs (including change management)
- Experience in WAN/LAN, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Cisco Network Devices, Cisco IOS, Cisco VCS and TMS (Cisco Certification is highly desirable) and HP Comware
How to apply?
To apply now for these roles please submit a cover letter and resume outlining what experience and capabilities you can bring to the role via our recruitment portal by 11pm on Thursday 18th January 2018. To learn more about these great opportunities you can also contact Drew Headland, Manager Technical Services on (02) 6270 7501.
- Closing Date:
- 18 Jan 2018
- ACT - Fyshwick
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Other IT and Telecommunications